Coco butter is a high quality vegetable fat substitute for cocoa butter, produced by a process of partial hydrogenation of non-lauric vegetable oils. Neutral taste, smell and high resistance to oxidative changes.
· It is not necessary tempering because the of cooling directly crystallized in proper β ‘form
· Short time crystallization
· In the production of cream products it can be mixed with cocoa butter in an amount up to 5%
· Narrow melting range
· Product gives stable gloss, good sensory and rheological properties
· Compatible with other non-lauric acids